3/3/10

Why I homeschool . . .

Why do I homeschool?

I get this question from complete strangers, as I am sure many of you who homeschool do as well.  It is usually a barrel of responses that I have at the ready.  I homeschool my children for many reasons.  The main reason is, God has called me to it.  When I look at stories like the one below, I receive further confirmation from God that I have chose His path for educating my children.

Take a look at this young man's story and keep him in your prayers.

2 comments:

  1. What a crazy story. When I was in high school I was part of Bible Club, and that wasn't too long ago *ahem* You know its to bad too, today's kids aren't getting enough positive influences. Faith is constantly being tested, this guy I hope stays strong. After all this country was founded on freedom of religion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. The faith of our fathers is no longer an example that they teach in US schools. It is sad how history is being re-written in public schools! Thanks for sharing Chickenista!

    Heather Mac

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing our blog with your joyful comments.