8/9/14

10 + Inspirational Movies for Back-To-School

"The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things:
Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
Of cabbages--and kings--
And why the sea is boiling hot--
And whether pigs have wings."

Um. Okay? I have never truly understood that line, although it is one of my favorite poems from Lewis Carroll.  What I DO understand is the inevitable washing in of the changing tide.

BACK.TO.HOMESCHOOL.

Officially, I have been prayerfully planning the school year throughout the summer. Unofficially, I have only made true headway in the last couple of weeks.  This pressing of my time and efforts can result in making me a less-than-enjoyable mommy.  

Prayer is the best way to avoid a fear-based, panicked mommy.  Reading God's Word. Check.

Sometimes I just need to have a cup of tea and check-out.  I hope that you will allow yourself a simple moment of luxury, like this before hitting the books again.  Note: I said hitting the books, not hitting with books.  

ORIGINAL PHOTO CREDIT: via Compfight.com CC
These are some great inspirational movies for the educator preparing for going back into the trenches that I recommend:
What is your favorite movie for Back-To-School Inspiration?

If you missed our Curriculum post, here is what Our Charlotte Mason Education will look like this year.
  • Don't forget to get your copy today! The Big Book of Homeschooling Ideas.  55 Homeschool Moms sharing their expertise on 103 Homeschooling topics.  Great read for the back-to-homeschool month!  I am also a tiny bit excited about this publication because your's truly wrote two chapters.

Joyfully Learning with You,

The Joyful Socks Mom 

Be sure to keep up with Joyful Socks on Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram & Facebook

** This post may contain affiliate links.  Thank you for your support. You can read my full disclosure policy here.**
nbts-blog-hop-calendar-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing our blog with your joyful comments.