10/21/13

Childlike Self {Poem}

Mitya Ku via Compfight cc
Childlike Self
Like a little child and her baby doll,
soft and gentle mothering.
Like a little child's hope,
let this ever be my maternal covering.

Like a little child prays,
let my faith today and always be.
Like a little child loves,
my heart, oh LORD, ever towards Thee.

Let my own spirit strive toward this,
Like I expect my own little child to honor, be and love,
Like a little child surrendered and true,
handing them upward to Thy Providence above.


Matthew 19:14

King James Version (KJV)
"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

Joyfully Learning with You,
The Joyful Socks Mom 

Be sure to keep up with Joyful Socks on PinterestTwitterInstagram & Facebook

HERE are other blog posts you might enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing our blog with your joyful comments.