11/25/13

simple faith {Poem}

simple faith by: Heather Mac


LORD, Jesus, ever be my first love,
Let my heart draw nigh to none other.
Grace is sufficient in Yourself, and I wait upon You.
Defying all logic, You only, and not another.

simple faith.

Trusting You with all of my life;
wants, needs, dreams and all.
The harvest of good fruit is Yours to cultivate and give.
Righteousness is Your will, keeping me ever, lest I fall.

simple faith.

Let mine ever be a devotion fully abandoned to Your perfect will.
Let my adoration be pure and true.
Let me trust and confidentially rest in You, my Jesus.
Not in an "experience", but in faith alone, my Savior, in You.

simple. true. faith.

Hebrews 11:1-3
"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.  For by it the elders obtained a good testimony.
By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible."

Joyfully Learning with You,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing our blog with your joyful comments.