7/26/10

Muffin Tin Monday: Mexican Food

Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

A Little Bit-o-Muffin Tin-Mexican

I have ventured into the fun world of the Muffin Tin Monday post.  I have been a long time "lurker", but no more, I'm ready to dive into the fun.  The Bug acted like I was the coolest thing since sliced bread!  Why?  She got to eat dinner out of a muffin tin. . . O.K.? I'm not sure why that is so awesome, but apparently it is.  I set the tray in front of her for dinner and she squealed with delight, professing over and over, "You are the best mommy in the whole wide world!"  So, if you are a Muffin Tin Monday "lurker", I encourage you to come out into the sunshine and fill up that muffin tin.  You may win mother-of-the-year!


From top-left, clockwise:
Home-made corn tortilla chips, wild blueberry rice cakes, dehydrated cucumbers, chocolate-covered animal crackers (just a little treat, trust me, this is not the norm), taco meat & home-made refried beans.


1 little muffin tin = 1 happy Bug

Joyful & blessed homeschooling to you!

4 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny how lunch in a muffin tin is super fantastic according to the kiddos? lol Welcome aboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't made my own tortilla chips before. Care to share the recipe?
    I need a dehydrator to get them to eat more veggies. What a good idea!
    Looks like a great dinner. I love how they are so excited to eat from a tin. My kids love MTM & want it more than once per week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Click on the link for the 239th Carnival of homeschooling! Hope you can give us some link-love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful tin! No wonder she was so happy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing our blog with your joyful comments.