12/16/12

A Winter Silence

I am starting my week with silence.  Not because I don't have much to say and share this week, but out of respect for those who have lost so much.  Words and understanding fail me this very moment.

No words can comfort.  No advise will ever be enough.  Today I choose silence, scripture and prayer.


PHOTO CREDIT

Please join me in silence and shouldering one another's burdens.  Pray without ceasing today for those who have lost to receive the Peace that passes all understanding.  Pray for the community of Newton.  Pray for mercy on our nation.

I encourage you all to turn off the news this morning and spend time in silence today, praying that God will reveal His light in these tragic times.

No more words.


The Joyful Socks Mom 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing our blog with your joyful comments.