2/8/10

Bible Study: God . . . who are You & what can You do for me?


God . . . who are You & what can You do for me?
Getting to know the Almighty God

Greetings sisters in Christ!

I am blessed this morning to be participating in a new 10 week Bible Study series from Jennifer at By His Grace Ministry called God . . . who are You and what can You do for me?  Our 1st session begins today via a blog discussion post from Titus 2 At The Well.  You can begin anytime, but I would love if you would hop on over and get started with us today!  

1.  Visit Titus 2 HERE
2.  Download your FREE study guide from Jennifer
3.  Pray, watch and learn as Jennifer leads you in a video log discussion on our Bible Study topic and discussion.  The video discussions will begin again every Monday morning.

Today's Discussion Topic:
Who is God to you?

I always feel so small when asked these kind of questions.  It seems that when I truly reflect on God in this light, I quickly see that I can only inadequately describe how wonderful God is to me and in my life!  That being said, I will give it a go . . . 

God is Love.  He is my perfect beautiful Father.  God is my Deliverer.  God is good all of the time.  God loves me more than I can ever understand.  He is in control of my life and is changing me everyday, in order to bring Him glory!  Through Christ Jesus my savior, I have been redeemed and restored to God my Father.  When God looks at me, He sees His perfect precious Son, Jesus!  I am thankful for the One who loves me and has saved me! 

Head on over now and join in the study and discussion today.
GOD Who are you?

* If you are a reader or a Sister at Calvary - please leave me a comment below letting me know you are joining this Bible study.  I want to join you in prayer and pray for you specifically that God would grow us all into a closer relationship with Him. *

Be blessed in you walk with the Lord today!
Thank you Jesus!

Heather Mac


6 comments:

  1. Such great thoughts on our Mighty God!!!

    Thanks for joining us today!

    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I came to your site via the At the Well bible study! I will be praying for you and this study! You have some wonderful thoughts, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, isn't redemption and restoration through Christ Jesus such a beautiful thing!!! I am so thankful that when God looks at me He sees His precious Son.

    I am thrilled that you will be joining us over the next several weeks as we come to know God in more real and intimate ways. I can't wait to see what He does in and through each of our lives.

    If you have questions or comments about week 1 email them to my by Friday, Feb. 12th at jenifer@byhisgraceministry.com.

    Again, welcome and may God truly bless your time with Him!!!

    By His Grace,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by ladies. I pray the Lord will bless our fellowship time together and bring us nearer to Him.

    Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forwatd to getting to know you as we grow in Christ over the next few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather, missed over At the Well yesterday for week 2 of the "God...who are You & what can You do for me?" study. I do hope everything is ok and praying you are able to join us.

    By His Grace,
    Jenifer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing our blog with your joyful comments.