2/12/10

Mac Homeschool: Friday Freebie


Friday FREEBIE

We have been studying all things fancy, fabulous and FRENCH!  Can you tell I have a 6 year old little girl that reads too much Fancy Nancy?

I made these French Flashcards to help her learn some common words we use in the family.  We review them together along with her other French Flashcards (I'll post some of those soon), each day in her Work boxes.  I would love to share them with you and your homeschooler.  Feel free to print them out and pass them along!

French Family Flashcards

Happy & blessed homeschooling to you all!

4 comments:

  1. Joining you from Friday Follow Have a happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joining you from Friday Follow! My Granddaughters love Fancy Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy FF!♥♥ You have a really nice blog. I am so glad to find another homeschool blog!!

    Following you now, hope you come over for a visit and follow back :)

    http://chickenista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great so see you blog hoppers already! I'm heading to your blogs now gals. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing our blog with your joyful comments.