1/3/13

Top Ten Posts from 2012: Your Favorites & My Favorites

Well another year has zoomed by, and I find myself reflecting on my year, as I am sure are most of you.  I have grown this year, have some regrets, but am wholehearted and hopefully looking forward to all that the LORD has in store for 2013.

As I wind down 2012, here are the top posts from the blog.  Your favorites were those that were ranked top in page hits.






The next 5 posts were my favorites, for many different reasons; be it research, learning value or passion, these were my favorites from start to finish.




Thanks for reading along with me, as I write along the journey.
Many blessings for a safe and blessed new year to you all.

The Joyful Socks Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing our blog with your joyful comments.