2/2/13

Prayer of a Positive Speaking Home Educator


Positive Words for the Home Educator

The morning silence is filled with wonder,
the humble handmaiden rests in the Savior's arms.
Praying.
Weeping.
Rejoicing.
Hoping.
PHOTO CREDIT via Compfight.com cc
There may be challenges to endure and slight hardship,or two, to face,
but in it I will search for His love, that reaches me, and rest in His tender grace.
PHOTO CREDIT via Compfight.org cc
Math may be met with unwelcome tidings by the cranky morning crew,
but with delight I will choose to meet my morning and teach my children to do the same too.

For whether they go to Harvard, or check-out at the grocery store, be it math, science, literature and more,
I know that God's grace is sufficient for today, and He is in control.
PHOTO CREDIT via Compfight.com cc
I will rest in His mercy and lead the day on with a wholesome heart of glorious praise,
His hand is in it, not mine, and these are His children to raise.

Hoping you all have a peaceful weekend renewal!

Here are some great weekend links for encouraging you on your home educating journey:

Be sure to keep up with Joyful Socks on PinterestTwitter & Facebook.

Joyfully Learning as I Go,
The Joyful Socks Mom 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing our blog with your joyful comments.