2/17/12

Ladies of Calvary: Reverence in Behavior, Part 3 - Becoming the Bride

Becoming the Bride
Reverence in Behavior, Part III

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

1. " Do my facial expressions and gestures show honor for my husband?"

Scripture References: Isaiah 3:9, Genesis 4:6-7a, Proverbs 6:16-17

Focus Scripture -
"A man's wisdom maketh his face to shine, and the boldness of his face shall be changed."  Ecclesiastes 8:1b

2.  "Do I treat my husband the same way at home as I do in public?"

Scripture Reference: Romans 12:9

Focus Scripture - "Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal."  1 Corinthians 13:1

3.  "Do I seek and value his opinions?"

Scripture References: Proverbs 12:15, Proverbs 20:5, Proverbs 11:14

Focus Scripture - "The heart of the prudent getteth knowledge; and the ear of the wise seeketh knowledge." Proverbs 18:15

4.  "Do I exercise discretion in my behavior with other men?"

Scripture Reference: 1 Thessalonians 4:4, 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Focus Scripture - "Keep they heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life."  Proverbs 4:23

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

In Christ’s service,
Mrs. Mac says, "Welcome!"
Sister Mac

(a.k.a. Joyful Socks Mom)

• Quotations used that are italicized are from the book As Unto the Lord by Pam Forester unless otherwise sited in this post. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing our blog with your joyful comments.