3/8/12

Kids Crafting Time: From the Archives

Greetings all!  With so much time on Pinterest searching through some amazingly creative ideas, you would think that I would be blogging about all the wonderful new crafts the kids and I have been whipping out, right?  Um.  Well, let's just say I've never felt more creative just sitting and ogling at the computer.  Does that count?

I do, however, have some MAJOR crafting plans for over Spring Break with the girls.  Lots of yarn and felt in my near future I am hoping.  Add that together with a few re-purposing projects and we should have plenty to blog to you about soon!  Until then, I pulled out the archives and am bringing you some crafts and homeschool fun from the "VAULT" to enjoy with your kiddos.  Enjoy!






aka The Joyful Socks Mom

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Pin It
Follow Me on Pinterest